Friday 15 November 2019

Feels like Frost - Self closing box

Hello, and welcome!

It's another favourite project from my 5 years as a Stampin' Up! demo today.

This is one of the self-closing boxes that I came up.   Yes, this was my invention, which came about when I was following instructions to make a stand-up pouch and suddenly realised that I could do something different with it...and this shape was born!

Here's how I made this version (with special appearance by a certain cat...)

This box can easily be adjusted to any size. I've made a calculator that will allow you to make a box of any size (subject to the size of your base card!) and works in inches and millimetres.  You can get it from my Google class - 

classoom.google.com and join with the code jhab6d

(This is an updated version of the calculator - the previous version had an error, so if you've downloaded it before, please get the new and improved version.)

Keep crafting,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.