Saturday 19 September 2015

Autumn Wishes

Hello everyone, and thank you for visiting.


It's been a funny old week.  The DH (Dear Husband) has been laid up with a bout of spondylitis (bad back to you and me) which has rather put a damper on our week off.  On the positive side, we've heard that we passed our dance test (it's on to rumba and tango now!) although we don't know our marks yet.  And I've had time to craft.

Next month I'm going to be taking part in a month-long blog hop (in my other persona - tell you more when we get there!) so I've been getting ahead with the projects, but there's still time for some Stampin' Up! playtime.  I did a bit of colour-blending directly on the embossing folder for the card above, then went over the raised bits with a sponge dauber dipped in Soft Suede ink.

I finished it off with a few scraps of paper from the Happy Haunting DSP set and stamped the sentiment from the companion stamp set.  

Hope you like it!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.