Saturday 14 November 2015

Could it be magic?

Hello bloggers, and thank you for visiting.

Normally on a Saturday, I share a picture of one of the cards I've been making.  I usually save my video projects for Tuesday.  This is because it isn't always easy for me to record, edit and share more than one project a week- I don't have a craft room or even a craft table and when I record a YouTube video I'm working on a large picnic table (which is why sometimes it gets a bit bouncy).

But - Christmas is coming,  And if I keep to my one-a-week routine you won't get to see the projects I have in mind before next year.  So, for the next few weeks at least, I'll be uploading videos a bit more often.

So with that in mind, here's my latest offering -


It's a magic wallet card.  These make a great way of presenting a gift card.  It kept my husband busy for quite some time trying to figure out how it works.  You can find sturdy ones made out of fabric - and they cost quite a bit. They are quite straightforward provided you follow the instructions. (If you want written instructions you can find them here).



Hope you enjoy trying it out.  Please let me know how you get on - I'd love to know.

See you soon!

xxx

Keren




2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing this- and for the easy instructions - I am so going to make some of these - my grandchildren will LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.