Tuesday 16 August 2016

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

Hello bloggists and thank you for visiting.


As I’m writing this, the sun has finally decided to come out to play and it’s a beautiful summer day.
I don’t know what the weather will be like when you read this, but just for now, it’s lovely and sunny.  Just the weather, in fact, for a long, cool glass of lemonade. 

Isn’t this background paper from the Fresh Fruit DSP stack so sunshiny and summery? 


Just for once, I wanted to make a card that didn’t need a lot of kit – just paper, ink and stamps as well as a few basic tools.  I did use the Triple Banner punch – but I could have trimmed the ends of the banner with my snips if I hadn’t had it handy.

Here's the tutorial -


I hope you enjoyed!

See you again soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.