Saturday 27 August 2016

From Land to Sea

Hello bloggists, and welcome to my blog.  Not long now before the Autumn/Winter catalogue  opens for business, and I'm going to be busy sending out copies to my customers.  Don't forget to ask your SU demo for a copy - or if you don't have a demo,  let me know (if you're in the UK) and I'll get copy to you as long as you tell me where to send it!

Before we bet all caught up in the lusciousness that is to come, and before we say goodbye to summer (did we even say hello?  doesn't feel like it!)  I've been playing with some of the lovelies in the Annual catalogue.

I  thought I'd make something that wasn't a card or a box just for a change.

I love the versatility of rubber stamps.  With the right ink you can stamp on just about anything.  I love this stamp set as well.  I'm a sucker for anything with a seaside theme;  I live on the coast (the beach is at the end of the street and I can watch the ships got up and down the Bristol Channel from my living room window).  My husband's father was a Shipping Agent and OH used to get taken down to the docks to "help" his dad from time to time so the sea and shipping were big influences on him.  I grew up in the South Wales Valleys so I fully appreciate how lucky I am to live where we do.

Anyway, enough rambling.  I've been making items of home decor, and here's how it went.

Hope you like it - and maybe give it a try! 

See you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.