Wednesday 25 July 2018

Mini Album - page 3

Hello, and welcome to the latest instalment of the mini-album project.

Today I've added a waterfall page.  I like to have an element of surprise so I made the page so that each page hides the one beneath it - like this!

via GIPHY
Here's a close-up -


I'm so glad I took advantage of Stampin' Up!'s buy 3, get one free promotion on selected DSP this month (there's still time if you haven't treated yourself - you've got until the end of the month!) so that I've got lots of gorgeous papers for matting my album pages.

Here's the tutorial - 

Just a reminder that I've created a playlist for all the tutorials in this project, so if you've missed one you can easily find them all.

Keep crafting,

Keren



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.