Hello and welcome!
Today's project is part of the Pootlers' Video Hop! The Pootlers are Stampin' Up! demonstrators who belong to the same team, led by Sam Hammond (aka Pootles). They are amazingly talented crafters and I am so proud to be part of the team.
This time we're showcasing the gorgeous Designer Series Paper stacks featured in the Annual catalogue, which is super-timely because dry July 2018, if you buy 3 of the selected packs you can choose a fourth totally free! Bargain!
I've used paper from Garden Impressions got today's project, which is a zig-zag card.
This is how it opens up - isn't that fun?
Today's focus is on the Video Hop, so please do go visit my YouTube channel!
The full running order for the hop is below - and you can also find the links in the description box below my video.
- Sam Hammond Donald - https://youtu.be/mj36lqBAUo4
- Gez Carpenter - https://youtu.be/kW6p43MIrYM
- Keren Howell (me!) - https://youtu.be/fz8ff_IvdHU
- Patricia O’Hagan - https://youtu.be/kIxSS0ueE4A
- Jill Chapman - https://youtu.be/2OwR2eEaUfA
- Louisa Hall - https://youtu.be/6EvDpL26rx4
- Helen Slimm - https://youtu.be/VB4Dd-0UQa0
- Sally Shaw - Https://youtu.be/jQb6u-Ba3Fk
- Heidi Smith - https://youtu.be/wahGVBSLj7A
- Janice Thomson - https://youtu.be/0Ns2GSt-Pms
- Becky Mellor - https://youtu.be/e6tec_Twyvc
- Corenne White - https://youtu.be/iJt_Bjkz5hE
- Kaye Mellor - https://youtu.be/NaFWJ3EX_vw
- Amanda Charlesworth - https://youtu.be/r2uw9enD-ck
- Hannah McCurley - https://youtu.be/eUTxSbFr_0Y
- Angelina Clark - https://youtu.be/Ui3qyo9nUVY
The scoring diagram is below. I used two 8x4 pieces of card.
Hello from Wichita, Kansas, USA!I love your card!I will make mine from 12x12 so I can make 3 from one sheet. Thank you for introducing the measurements for the cardstock!ReplyDelete