Wednesday 3 October 2018

Glam and glossy takeout box

Hello and welcome!

Oh my gosh, how cute is the tiny Takeout Box ?  I must admit to having a bit of a thing about  dies to make boxes and I just may have squeaked with delight when I spotted these dies in the Autumn/Winter catalogue!  I wanted to make it up in the black foil as soon as I got my hands on them.

I will admit, though, that the foil is a bit tricky to glue.  It's so shiny - so the next time I make one of these, I'll either use a solvent-based glue or, more likely, roughen the surface of the tabs with an emery board so that the glue can be absorbed more easily.  

This box is glitz and glam all the way- see how I made it!

And what did I use? The supplies are listed below.

Thanks for visiting - and keep crafting!

See you soon,

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.