Wednesday 31 October 2018

Paper Wreath


Hello and welcome!

OK, I know it's only Halloween, but since the clocks went back and the weather turned colder I'm definitely thinking that the festive season is just around the corner and crafting for Christmas is the order of the day!

I've seen a few versions of this paper wreath.  It's very easy to make.  This is the kind of craft where you can do a lot of the work sitting watching TV.  As long as a grown-up handles the sticking-down part (especially if using a glue gun) children could help make it.  I liked this version because it uses rolled up circles.  See how I made it here-


I've made it in traditional Christmas red and green, but it would look lovely in blues and silvers or pinks and purples!  

See you again soon,

Keep crafting,

Keren


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.