Saturday 20 October 2018

Mad as a box of frogs!

Hello and welcome!

I find ideas for my projects in all sorts of places.  Sometimes it’s a combination of colours I like, or it might be a picture on Pinterest of Facebook.  Other people’s YouTube is often a source of inspiration too, as it the Stampin’ Up! Catalogue (lots of good ideas in there – definitely worth taking a look) and crafting magazines.

The inspiration for today’s item was the paper from the Toil and Trouble DSP, which made me think of the phrase “mad as a box of frogs”.  So I made a box of frogs (with a frog inside, too!)

I thought I’d share the process I go through when calculating how big to cut my card when I’m making a box for an irregularly-shaped object.  Here’s the tutorial.


I want to thank Dawn Griffith for the idea to use the Fox Builder punch to make the frog embellishment – I meant to say so in the tutorial but I got a bit carried away and forgot to do it. Who would have thought that the punch is so versatile? 

So that’s it for now, but I will be blogging again soon.  

Meanwhile, keep crafting!

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.