Wednesday 2 January 2019

Mini Scrapbook - the finale!

Hello, and welcome to the first blog post of 2019!

Before the new Stampin' Up! catalogue comes into play later this week (and all the fun of Sale-A-Bration begins...how excited am I to get my hands on free goodies?) I couldn't say goodbye to 2018 without finally, finally finishing up the mini album I started way back in the summer.

Why has it taken so long?  Well, stuff got in the way.  I'd planned this to be an extra to my usual YouTube tutorials, so I wanted to upload 3 times a week instead of 2.  However, we had a difficult year;  my husband's parents are elderly and in poor health, and in the summer his mum left us.  His dad is deaf-blind and takes a bit of looking after, so crafting had to take a bit of a back seat.  Something had to give, and it was this project.

At last, though, I found the time to finish the project.  Here's the video showing how I put the last few pages together - 



Here's the diagram for the last page but one  -  still a work in progress (I have to put the measurements on) and I will update it when I've finished;  thank you for your patience until I get it done.
So there it is, the last project of 2018 done and dusted - and now on to 2019!  I hope you'll stay with me and

Keep crafting!

Keren




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.