Wednesday 8 May 2019

Lovely Lace

Hello and welcome!

Today I've taken one of the Sweet Treat cups and given it a rather frilly makeover.  

It took me some time to convince myself I needed the Delicate Lace dies.  I don't understand why it did, because I really love the look of lace on a craft project and those dies were at the top of my wish list when I first saw them.  Somehow, though, other goodies sneaked in ahead of them and I began to worry that they would retire with the new catalogue before I got them in my hands.

I'm happy to say, though, that after I bought my set, I saw that they would not be retiring at the end of May but will be with us for another year. Sadly, the treat cups will not be carried over and will only be available until the end of May or while stocks last - so if, like me, you find these little containers useful for all sorts of things, now is the time to stock up.

Here's how I gave the cup a makeover - 

This would look so sweet on a dressing-table with trinkets inside, don't you think?  If pink isn't your thing, I think it would look good in pastel shades of other colours - say Soft Sea Foam and Mint Macaron, or Pool Party and Coastal Cabana...what do you think?

Keep crafting

Keren  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.