Wednesday 4 September 2019

Glitzy Globe card


Hello and welcome!

Today I’ve been playing with some of the treasures from the new Autumn/Winter catalogue – which is now AVAILABLE - (Yaay!) to make my very first Christmas card of 2019!

I love snow globes and I absolutely adore these from Stampin’ Up!  They are a bit special, shaped to fit the companion dies, with super-strong adhesive on both sides, so you can even put glitter inside and it won’t work its way out of the shaker dome.  

You can even fill them with water, stick them to a piece of Window Sheet and they won’t leak!  (Yes, I have tried it! I’m having some difficulty in getting the right amount of water in the dome.  I think it’s full and it turns out to be only half-full, which looks a bit sad…watch this space though!)

Here’s what I did.

I’m really happy with the way this came out – I especially love the gold and silver Delicata ink pads! 
Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.