Saturday 7 September 2019

Favourite things - faceted gift bag

Hello and welcome!


It’s Favourite Things time – in this case, this faceted gift bag.




I just LOVE the shape – and the Perennial Essence paper.  This little gift bag works well made with 4, 5 or 6 facets (I did try it with 3 but it didn’t end well).  I particularly like the 5-facet version, so that’s what I’ve made today. 


Would you like to make this bag with a different number of facets or in a different size? Want a calculator to help you?  I have a Google class with spreadsheets to help you resize several styes of box! Go to classroom.google.com, sign in (if you don't have a Google account you will need to set one up - it's easy and FREE!) and join the class with the code jhab6d

Keep crafting!

Keren

PS– have you seen the new catalogue yet?  What’s on your shopping list?

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.