Saturday 26 October 2019

You can never have too many sticky notes!

Hello, and welcome!

 I've said before that the office where I work runs on sticky notes.  We get through boxes of them.

The ones we use most of are the 5"x3" size and today's project fits that size (and, by coincidence, it will also hold small file cards - yes, we use a lot of those as well!)
I used the Mosaic Mood paper to cover this wallet.  It's a speciality paper and most of the sheets have one glazed pattern, which I think will be good if the wallet is to be carried around in my handbag.  I also kept the decoration to a minimum for the same reason.

I added a couple of little pockets inside that could hold receipts, tickets, small notes - whatever you need.  There were a few <ahem> changes of design direction in this one, but I am pleased with the way it turned out in the end.  Take a look - 
  

I certainly learned a few things while I was making this project - including lots of things not to do!  I do hope you enjoyed it.

Keep crafting,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.