Thursday 9 June 2016

Gift Card Treat Bag

Hi bloggists, welcome to my blog.

Gift cards are always useful.  I love getting one - I spend hours deciding how best to spend them, it's so much fun- I want to get the best possible value for money.

I'll be the first to admit, though, that they aren't very visually exciting and I usually try to find some way of fancying up the presentation.   I usually give gift cards to my sons-my older son has his birthday at the end of this month, so I daresay that's why I've got them on my mind!

This DSP is new in this year's catalogue.  I chose this one as, even though it's a floral design, it's not pretty-pretty and feminine, so it's perfect for my grown-up lad.  As usual, here's the tutorial - 

Hope you enjoyed it.

See you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.