Thursday 23 June 2016

It's in the bag!


Hello bloggists, welcome!

Today I've finally made a Hallett bag, only about a year after everyone else.

This is such a cute little gift bag and it was Caroline Hallett (Crafty Hallett)  who made the design popular about a year or so ago.  And I just never got around to making one until now.

It's this By the Shore DSP that inspired me.  It reminds me of the bags my mother used to carry our things to the beach.  This size of bag is just about right to hold a few notecards and envelopes.  Here's how it went together -
Hope you enjoyed this project.  See you again soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

2 comments:

  1. When is your next Livestream??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia - thanks for asking!
      I'm still planning one but it'll be soon - at the moment I'm looking at 6 July. Keep an eye on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/tuppencecoloured/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel) over the next few days!

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.