Wednesday 22 August 2018

Alive, alive oh!

Hello and welcome!
Well, I’ve finally done my very first Facebook Live.  I’ve gone live on YouTube before now, but Facebook was something new.
I’ve been very excited about some of the lovely items in the new catalogue (which is open for business on September 5 – mark your calendars!) and I’ve been making some samples using new goodies along with items from the Annual catalogue.



These are MDF shapes that I found on Ebay, blinged up for the festive season.  Look at that gorgeous leaping deer!  I’m planning on making a whole suite of these and then selling them to raise money for the charity that my workplace supports.  

If you’ve ever gone live on Facebook, you already know that it’s pretty easy.  It also turned out to be very easy to download the video so that I could edit it (lightly) and then re-upload it to YouTube – so if you missed the live, here it is!

This was very much an experiment, so if you enjoyed the video (it is quite a bit longer than my usual tutorials, which I try to keep to less than 30 minutes) please do let me know by leaving a comment, either here, or on YouTube, or on Facebook (where you can find the unedited version, complete with 10 minutes of me tidying away when I forgot to turn the camera off…oops). 

I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
Keep crafting,
Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.