Saturday 4 August 2018

Floral Frames Card

 Hello and welcome!

August already, can you believe it?  And Stampin' Up! is running a Bonus Days promotion again (woo-hoo!)  What are bonus days?  Well, gather round and I shall explain!  For every £45 you spend in August (before P & P) you'll be emailed a code.  Keep it safe, and when you shop with SU in September (when the new Autumn/Winter catalogue comes into play) you can use your code to get £4.50 off.  Bargain!

Anyway, back to today's project.  I've been playing with the Subtle embossing folder.  It's really tricky to show what this folder does to card, and that's sad, because it gives a really lovely texture- like a fabric weave.  If I enlarge the photo, perhaps you can see it - 
Here's  how I  made this card - 

              
Thanks for visiting today. I hope you enjoyed!  

Keep Crafting!

Keren 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.