Wednesday 29 August 2018

Time for a treat!


Hello, and welcome!

Today’s project is an oldie but a goodie.

These little treat holders have been around for a long time.  They are very quick and easy to make, and a cute way of presenting a small treat.  I’m giving my tea-loving friend a teabag and a chocolate treat, but you could substitute a small bag of sweets for the teabag if tea’s not your thing. 

I do enjoy a cup of tea myself so I was really happy to find the Time for Tea bundle in the annual catalogue - it went right at the top of my shopping list.  And what about the Petal Promenade Designer Series paper, another of my must-haves?  So, so pretty, and so easy to use for a great result. 

See how simple they are to make - 


Quick and easy - what sort of treat would you like to find in a pouch like this?  Let me know your ideas! 

Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.