Thursday 16 August 2018

Mini album - Page 4 & 5 (playing catchup!)


Hello, and welcome!

I've been neglecting this blog lately.  There are reasons which I won't bore you with, but that's no excuse.  So I'm playing catch-up with the scrapbook project.  This is page 4.  It seems that, once I start creating folding flaps, I can't stop!

I love how a small page turns out to have lots of space inside,  It's a bit like the TARDIS!


I changed the layout as I was making the page (I do this quite often, even when I've planned it all out first).  I think the page diagram corresponds with the video, though!



I'm also behind on page 5, which is a push-pullyu page.  Love this mechanism, I've used it on a card several times.  Once you know how it's done, it's SOOO easy!


Here's the tutorial. (If you want to go back over the earlier pages, don't worry - there is a playlist so you can easily find the earlier episodes!)


Here's hoping that life gets a bit less complicated from here on in and I stick to my timetable!

Keep crafting,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.