Wednesday 26 September 2018

Spooky Bats

Hello, and welcome!
Earlier this year I came across the prettiest little gift bag, made by Caroline van Straaten.  It was done using the gift bag punch board and I just loved it, so of course I had to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) it.  And more than that, I loved it SOOO much that I had to do it again…


I made a couple of changes to the original.  First of all, I adjusted the measurements because I wanted a 6-panel bag, rather than the original 5.  And I folded the top edge in, instead of out.  And I didn’t use the Gift Bag Punch Board. 

Here’s how it was made -




And here's a diagram.


Perfect for filling with treats for Hallowe'en, don't you think?

Keep Crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.