Wednesday 19 September 2018

Tricky Treat Box

Hello, and welcome.

Do you ever come across an idea that is just so simple but just genius, you don't know how it's never been thought of before?

The closure to this box is one of those ideas.  I first saw it shared by Caroline Helwigh (Crafty Caroline) and I knew that I wanted to use it - and I've been waiting for just the right project ever since.


This box can hold a treat - but there's a trick to opening it!

The band that holds it closed doesn't slide off ( it's stuck to the bottom of the box).  Instead, you need to slide the sentiment all the way over to the left.  Only then can you get to whatever goodies are inside!  Isn't that clever?



Of course, there's a tutorial - just visit my YouTube channel!  


I saved some time by using the Stampin' Up! mini pizza boxes.  I love how these store flat and are so sturdy.  I use them for storing my small odds and ends (like beads) as well as for small gifts.  So useful!

So that's today's project!  Thanks for visiting me!

Keep crafting!

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.