Wednesday 5 December 2018

Skating snowman

Hello and welcome!
If you’ve followed this blog or my YouTube channel, you might have noticed that I do enjoy making action cards, so when I saw this skating snowman (from Spirited Snowmen) I had to put him on an interactive card.
Pull the tab and the snowman skates across the card.


I also prefer it if the workings aren’t obvious, so I’ve hidden them behind the snowbank.  (The idea came from Jennifer McGuire).  Here’s how I made the card –

I made life a bit difficult for myself while I was making this – so I’m hoping that you will profit from my mistakes.   It all worked out in the end, but it would have been a lot easier if I’d done things in the right order – but you live and learn!

Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.