Sunday 23 December 2018

Box Card

Hello, and welcome!

Gift cards are always well-received in our family.  I realise that there are those who say that they are a  lazy gift, but I'm not among them.  I get as much pleasure from choosing what I'm going to spend my vouchers on as from the items themselves, and I can take a LONG time choosing, which prolongs the pleasure.

They aren't the most interesting looking things, though, so I'm always on the lookout for cute ways of presenting them.

Today I've made a card that opens up to reveal a box, which can hold a gift card, or something else flat - like a lottery ticket, banknotes or a note to a special someone!

Here's how I made it - 


Isn't the gingham paper (coming soon) lovely?  Did you notice the stamps?  They're in the Sale-a-Bration promotion, which starts next month - very soon now - so be sure to keep checking back to find out more!

Anyway, that's my last blog before the festivities commence - and I hope you have a lovely, peaceful and blessed time - but still

Keep crafting!

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.