Wednesday 24 April 2019

Wedding Day


Hello and welcome!

Normally, when I plan a project, it’ll be with the idea of trying a particular technique or to play with particular products.  Today, though, I’ve made a card to give to a colleague, who is getting married today.

It’s the second time around for both bride and groom, so I wanted a card that would be suitable for a mature couple.

This image from To Have & to Hold was perfect.

I played with the no-line watercolour technique and I’m pretty happy with the way it turned out.


I’m rather sorry that these stamps will be retiring at the end of May – but we need to make room for the lovely new items that will be available from June.
That’s all for today (short & sweet for once!)

Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.