Saturday 22 June 2019

I must go down to the sea again...

..to the lonely sea and the sky.
I left my vest and socks there, I wonder if they're dry?" (Apologies to John Masefield - Sea Fever)

I think I'm enjoying playing with the Sailing Home stamps a tiny bit too much - it's affecting my brain!   


I'm not going to stop, though ! :)  I start two weeks leave from my day job today and I'm looking forward to spending some time beside the sea (not hard since the beach is at the end of the street!) - or if the weather's not kind, getting caught up on my crafting.

A really super-simple card today, with a bit of heat embossing, brushed-on colour, and a couple of stickers from the Memories and More card pack.  Here's what I did -

Heat embossing looks like magic the first time you see it, and because water-based inks don't stick to the heated powder, the embossing stands out against the coloured background.

I was going to a sentiment onto another piece of card.  Then I remembered the card stickers in the Memories & More card pack-  they were just PERFECT - at least I think so.  Don't you agree?

Keep Crafting

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.