Wednesday 19 June 2019

Relax Your Way! Stepper card

Hello, and welcome!
Doesn't this guy look as if he's having a lovely time, just chillin'!

It was this image that sold the "A Good Man" stamps for me and, oh happy day! it was one of the items that was available for demonstrators to pre-order (love being a demo, I do!  Early access to new goodies AND at a discount...bargain!)

Believe it or not, this is the first stepper card I've ever made. They've been around for quite a while now, but I've just never felt inspired to make one before.

I think it's the deck chair this chap is relaxing in that's made me decide to attempt this kind of card.

It really wasn't hard once I'd figured out the measurements.  Here's how -


Here's the cutting/folding diagram.


It might have taken me a while to make my first stepper card, but I'm sure it won't be my last!  If you give this a try please remember to let me see what you've done by posting on my Facebook page.

Keep crafting,

Keren

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.