Wednesday 5 July 2017

"Tarnished Silver" Card

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

Every now and again, I get the urge to get inky and make something grungy.  Over the years I've built up a repertoire of techniques to make paper and cards look like something they aren't - and I do love grunge and antique-look.

Today I've been having fun with  PVA and re-inkers on embossed silver foil card - so it's a technique-y tutorial today.



I used the card to make a picture frame, but this card would look great covering a small box - what do you think?

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

PS - have you seen the Bonus Days offer?  Oh, and if you're thinking of joining Stampin' Up! there's never been a better time- we have an amazing joining offer that means you get an essentials pack worth £47 with your starter kit (you pay £99 for £135-worth of products - you choose which products!).  As a demonstrator you get discount on SU products, plus early access to new products and offers.  If you love SU, it's an offer you really shouldn't refuse. See here to find out more!

Product List

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.