Saturday 15 July 2017

Pop and Twist Gift Card holder

Hello, and welcome to my blog
Today I’m sharing a card that features a version of the Pop & Twist mechanism.  This time it’s a novel way of presenting a gift card.

I love action/pop-up cards of all kinds, and the pop and twist mechanism is so intriguing, especially the first time you come across it.  The cards I’ve made in the past have opened up to display panels that run across the card, but this time I’ve used the mechanism to hold a gift card.  


You could, of course, write a message underneath where the card goes.

Here’s the tutorial

Do you want the scoring diagram for the twist and pop piece?  Here it is.

Before you go – don’t forget about the Bonus Days offer that  SU are running until the end of July.  For every £45 you spend in one order (before P & P), Stampin’ Up! will email you a voucher code worth £4.50 that you can use in August 2017(take care of your codes and don’t lose them!)  Even better, if you join SU as a demonstrator in July, you’ll get a BONUS Essentials pack worth £47 – an extra benefit on top of the demonstrator discount , early access to the Winter catalogue and other opportunities – see here for more information.
Anyway, have a great day and I’ll see you soon.

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

SaveSave Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.