Saturday 1 July 2017

Glossy Card Sunrise


Hello and welcome to my blog.

I've been playing with glossy card again.  There are so many techniques that you can use with it and I have so many ideas for projects - and you can be sure that I'll be sharing them with you!

Today I've been blending colours onto my card.  Glossy card makes it so easy to get a lovely smooth blend.

Here's what I did -


By the way, the inspiration for this card came from the credits of Tenko, a BBC TV series that I used to enjoy.  The series was about women interned during the second World War - not the most cheerful subject -  but the programmes began with an image of a beautiful sunrise and that's something that stuck with me.

Thank you for stopping by and I do hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

Product List

3 comments:

  1. Hi Keren, love your card and enjoyed all the tips on sponging. I noticed u using the new Tim Holtz Stamp platform positioned. It's release In the US has been delayed. How do u like it. I noticed the hinge coming apart when you pressed it down, is that common with this tool. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shari, thanks for your question. I like the stamp platform a lot. I like the large working surface - I have a mini MISTI as well but wanted something that would let me work on larger projects. The hinge is meant to come apart - you use one side of the lid for stamping with clear-mount rubber and the other for photopolymer. It hasn't been easy to get hold of in the UK either - I was lucky to spot it on a shopping channel and asked my husband if I could have it for my birthday present. They are now starting to arrive with retailers over here but people have been waiting quite some time for them. Hope this is useful for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes thanks it was and thanks for
      Getting. BAck to me so quickly . I have been waiting for it for several months and can't wait for its release here in the USA. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. Have a great weekend!

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.