Saturday 29 July 2017

Simply Sketched 21

Thank you for joining us for another Simply Sketched Saturday 
Challenge! 

We’re so excited to be sharing this hop with you.  The products used are all available in the current Annual, or seasonal, Stampin’ Up!® Catalogues*. 

This time the challenge has been set by Sam Roberts.


This one  really was a challenge.  The colours are so very far out of my comfort zone- I’ve hardly ever used Melon Mambo in anger.  And while I love Peekaboo Peach and am learning to love Lemon Lime Twist (much to my surprise) I wouldn't have put them together.

This is what I came up with- 

I thought that the colours would really pop if I put them against black, and I wanted to keep the shapes simple - what do you think?  

Anyway, there it is, for better or worse.  Now, if you want to see what the rest of the challenge team have been up to, please proceed in an orderly fashion to Vicky and the

Or, if you're the independent type, you might prefer to go to Fiona at the

Whatever the direction of travel, I just know there's lots of inspiration waiting for you!

See you again soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

PS - there'll be a tutorial coming out soon - come back and check out my YouTube channel when you've finished hopping!

Product List

SaveSaveSaveSave

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card Keren, I love it. Hope you don't mind it I case it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simple design really shows off the amazing colours Stampin' Up! Have, great job x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black background really makes the other colours pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were right choosing Black Card Keren, you have made those 3 colours really pop, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Keren those colours look so good against the black

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.